THINKING OF GREENERY..

-
After the longest and toughest winter I've ever experienced in my life it finally starting to feel like spring is on it's way and I can dream about flowers, greenery and garden. Today I planted the first kitchen herbs and I hope it's not too early for them to sprout. I've also started to think about what to do with my porcelain flowers that have actually grown a lot this winter and I have to prolong the structure for them to climb on, but seeing this image from Svenskt Tenn I started to consider to make them climb around a door frame, creating a green vault.

-
I've also recently bought a small vase that I use in the bathroom with a single branch or green leaf in it and I also consider buying another 'single flower vase' since I like the idea of creating a beautiful table setting and not having to buy a whole bouquet, sometimes 'less is more'. This small vase by Josef Frank from Svenskt Tenn looks beautiful with a single rose or peony in it.
-
I also read today at Vogue that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have chosen a florist for their wedding day and scrolling through the florist, Philippa Craddock's Instagram feed it looks like it's going to be beautiful. I especially love the color combinations and details in her arrangements.

-
And the last thing on the same theme, seeing this image from Bec Brittain I feel like rearranging my plants at home, I love how the greenery create a sculptural piece by the way the plants are placed, a bit 'messy' and irregular but still with a minimal approach..